Wednesday, November 24, 2010

comments from Andrew

I am copying a comment from Andrew into a new post.

Looks like we need to work on his spelling.. I think he's spending too much time texting.. I can't tell you how bad I want to run spell check before I post.. But no, this is from him.. I will leave it as he wrote it.

Andrew himself said...
mom im glad u found away to let the world see how it was to raise a boy to a man and yet no matter who i am in the streets to my mom im still a baby. i hope that everybody that reads this can get something from it bc in the past 21 years of life iev put my mom through hell and back and then some and yet she stood by my side through it all and to the anonymouse person who didnt think that this was such a good idea well Andrew gives his approvle

No comments: